Vincent L. Triggs Elementary School

Online Registration


Register for the 2024-2025 School Year

If you are interested in your child being a typical peer for one of our Pre-K programs for the 2024/2025 school year, please click button on right and fill out form:

All students must be registered online each school year before providing necessary documents to the zoned school. 
The CCSD Online Registration System is available in English & Spanish.

Returning Families
Parents who have children currently enrolled in a CCSD school will need to use their Campus Portal account to re-register their children or add a new student. Complete the online application through the link below. Any updated immunizations and CURRENT proof of address in the form of a utility bill (power, water, or gas ONLY) must be provided to your child’s school to complete the registration process and to be assigned a class placement for the 2024-2025 school year.  If you need assistance with Parent Portal, please email Lashaell Knox at

Kindergarten and Families New to the Clark County School District ~ Start with completing the online portion from home on the CCSD website at the New Families to District Registration link below. 
Parents registering from home must have an active personal email account. AFTER REGISTERING ONLINE, please bring the following documents to the front office: kinder student’s original birth certificate, current immunization records, parent(s) photo ID, and CURRENT proof of address in the form of a utility bill (power, water, or gas ONLY). Parents may also add a new kindergarten student through their Campus Portal account.

Students new to Triggs are required to have the following documents to complete the registration process:

  • Original birth certificate, a passport or a certified birth card issued by a health district. A child must be five (5) on or before August 1, 2024 to enroll in kindergarten.
  • Compliant immunization record. Visit the School Nurse to see what immunizations are required.
  • One proof of address (power, water or gas bill, residential lease or a sales contract). Driver’s license, telephone bill or cable bill are unacceptable.
  • Parent(s)/Guardian(s) photo identification.
  • Any court/custody documents (if applicable).
  • IEP from previous school (if applicable).
  • Report card or transfer document showing name and address of your child’s last school (if applicable).