Register for the 2022-2023 School Year
All students must be registered online each school year before providing necessary documents to the zoned school.
The CCSD Online Registration System is available in English & Spanish.
Parents who have children currently enrolled in a CCSD school will need to use their Campus Portal account to re-register their children or add a new student. Complete the online application through the link below. Any updated immunizations and CURRENT proof of address in the form of a utility bill (power, water, or gas ONLY) must be provided to your child’s school to complete the registration process and to be assigned a class placement for the 2021-2022 school year. If you need assistance with Parent Portal, please email Nikki Jeziorski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindergarten and Families New to the Clark County School District ~ Start with completing the online portion from home on the CCSD website at the New Families to District Registration link below.
Parents registering from home must have an active personal email account. AFTER REGISTERING ONLINE, come to Kinder Round-Up with your new kinder student’s original birth certificate, current immunization records, parent(s) photo ID, and CURRENT proof of address in the form of a utility bill (power, water, or gas ONLY). Parents may also add a new kindergarten student through their Campus Portal account.
Students new to Triggs are required to have the following documents to complete the registration process:
- Original birth certificate, a passport or a certified birth card issued by a health district. A child must be five (5) years old by August 8, 2022 to enroll in kindergarten.
- Compliant immunization record. Visit the School Nurse to see what immunizations are required.
- One proof of address (power, water or gas bill, residential lease or a sales contract). Driver’s license, telephone bill or cable bill are unacceptable.
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) photo identification.
- Any court/custody documents (if applicable).
- IEP from previous school (if applicable).
- Report card or transfer document showing name and address of your child’s last school (if applicable).